Thursday, March 15, 2012

2012 Fascination Awards Voting Thank You

I really appreciated that so many people enjoyed reading my blog that it came in 6th place out of 93 other blogs across the country in the 2012 Fascination Awards.

It was truly an honor to be both selected and acknowledged by the Accelerated-Degree.com editorial team for this award.

I would also like to thank whoever nominated me for the award. It means so much to me that you considered the blog's content of high quality.

All of the blogs that were nominated contained such outstanding and intriguing content and deserved to be in the running for the award.

It truly pleases me that a fellow blogger and Brook Forest Elementary School librarian (Oak Brook, Illinois), Mr. Schu, placed 2nd in the Fascination Awards. His blog Watch. Connect. Read. definitely meets all the criteria of a fascinating blog. Congratulations Mr. Schu!

Thank you for all your support!

Jennifer

Please see the "Top 50" badge on the right-hand side of this page to view the "Top 50 Librarian Blogs of 2012."