Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hey Dads, Uncles, and Grandpas! Join us for Daddy and Me Story time on Sunday, May 22nd at 3 pm

Hey Dads, uncles, and grandpas! Why not come on down to the to the library on Sunday, May 22nd at 3 pm to enjoy a wonderful half-hour story time with your kids, grand kids, or nieces and nephews ages two-seven years? We'll read cool stories, sing and dance to awesome tunes, and create a "very fishy"craft. Dad this one's for you!


Here's a sneak peek at our Gone fishing craft and a song just for you!


My Daddy Helps Me (Tune: "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean")


My Daddy helps me when I'm sick.
My Daddy helps me when I'm blue.
My Daddy helps me when I'm sad.
Thanks, Dad, for all that you do!
You help, you help,
You help me feel so much better.
You help, you help,
You help me feel so much better.

Gone Fishing 

What a catch!

*Registration is required. Please call the Youth Services Reference Desk at 630-368-7734 to sign-up for this program.