Monday, April 9, 2012

Check Out My Personal Book Blog: Pump Up the Volumes

Pump Up the Volumes is my own personal blog devoted to libraries and books. I wanted to show everyone the blog which I will be updating frequently with book reviews, storytime ideas and crafts I have produced specifically for my blog, interesting anecdotes about library and book-related information around the country and much more!

I have also added a few pages that readers may also enjoy: Judging a Book by Its Cover (about the most visually beautiful books I have read recently with reviews), Meet Bentley Bookworm (my blog mascot), and You Get a Gold Star! (a list and descriptions of the best libraries I have visited in the area).

I hope you enjoy the blog!

Please click on the following link to visit: http://pumpupthevolumes.blogspot.com/